we stayed here on the labor day weekend and I would strongly urge you to find a better place for your money.
1) this place charges 21$ for valet parking.there is no free parking while the hampton inn across from it has free parking. The Valet (surprise surprise) had no idea where one can park his own car. I happened to find a 5$ parking right across the hotel.
2) the pool is a joke. it is small and dingy. it doesnt get any sunlight - so the water is always cold.
3) the breakfast is supposed to be until 10:00 am but the service lady stops bringing food out at 9:30 - so if u one of the late comers - get ready for left overs.
4) you need a key to come back in from the pool to the hotel - which idiot designed this hotel - and it did not work when the 1 time we were there - and got stuck.
find a better place for your money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown/Alamo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.