“Very satisfied!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 351 hotels in San Antonio
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very satisfied!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Location was 5min from Lackland AFB where my boyfriend was graduating from BMT. It was also right off the highway and less than 10min from Walmart and many other stores and restaurants. I had a King suite and was beyond pleased with the full kitchen, as my bf and I love to cook together. The room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable and I felt safe in the area. The big flat screen tv mounted on the wall was great and I was not bothered by noise from other guests. The staff, Patrick and Pete, were beyond friendly and accommodating. They have a wealth of knowledge of things to do, as well as the ins and outs of BMT graduation. To say I got my money's worth would be an understatement. I would DEFINITELY stay here again if ever in the area.

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

While looking for a place to live in San Antonio, my boyfriend and I stayed here for a couple of nights. While it is not a 5 star resort, it definitely deserves a 5 star rating. It had the essential amenities (fridge, microwave,ironing board, etc) and the staff is very courteous and told us places we could go and even check out to live. We were given a list of the local wal mart, etc. The room was small, but the bed was big and comfortable and the room and bathroom were extremely clean! Do not be fooled by the location of the place. At first it seems a bit sketchy, but everyone we ran into was very polite and I never felt unsafe. The best thing about this place is its cheap price! I would stay here again and I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I would recommend to make it better would be more pillows on the bed. I love lots of them and there were only 3 :).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Glendale, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perfect place to stay. It's family owned and inexpensive, with the cleanest room I'd seen after 5 (at that point) weeks on the road. The air worked great, the shower worked great, and I got the best night of sleep ever. I only stayed for one night, but I don't think I'd stay anywhere else if I was in San Antonio for a longer time - even if I had the money to do so. Also, talk a little with whoever checks you in. They're all nice people.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. I was asked multiple times through out my stay how things were and if I needed anything. Great price for the amenities. At times the shower was hot/cold and needed to be adjusted frequently. Overall, I would recommend Pinn Road Inn & Suites to stay if you need quick access to Lackland AFB (JBSA), friendly staff and a great price.

Room Tip: There is no central air in the rooms however, you have control of the temperature. My stay was quie...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Crosby, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I was scheduled to be in San Antonio for two nights. At the first hotel, they gave or room away, despite the fact the reservation was made at least two weeks prior. After two horrible hotel experiences and one that was average at best, we ended up at Pinn Road Inn & Suites. I wondered how their rating could be so high and their price so low. When we checked it out, I almost expected there to be a catch. The parking lot looked as if it had just been paved. The gentleman at the desk was hospitable, the rooms were clean, etc. If this hotel was located on the feeder of the main freeway, it would either be constantly at full capacity or the price would be higher. As far as hotels go, I would say this is one of San Antonio's best kept secrets. Don't be fooled by the price. This is a nice spot. Clean, personable, and courteous staff, etc. If the need arises for me to go back to this area, rest assured this will be my first choice for lodging.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Patrick at the front desk is very nice and helpful. When we checked in we were hungry and he was very helpful in finding us restaurants nearby. The room was very clean and comfortable. Very reasonably priced. I will stay here again when I visit San Antonio. Stay here if you are going to Sea World because SW is very close by to Pinn Road Inn.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was my husband and I second time staying at this hotel! The customer service was and still is great!! We went to Sea World this time and had our daughter, and she loved the room...we had a room with a full size kitchen. Every time we come to San Antonio, we will stay here!! I highly recommend Pinn Road Inn & Suites!! They have excellent service and rates.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Pinn Road Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!