“Wonderful Wonderland” 5 of 5 stars

San Antonio, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Wonderland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is the only type of "special needs" amusement park in the United States. Visitors come from all over the world to play here and enjoy this park. There are special swings designed for wheel chairs as well as other amusements for those with special needs. Call to make reservations.

Visited September 2013

6 attraction reviews
“Great park for everyone! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was impressed when I learned of this place - a place where special needs children can go and play. But my kids don't have any disabilities so I questioned if it'd be a good fit for them and yes, they had a great time!

Much of what they had was pretty common things- like playground equipment but it was mostly ramps instead of all steps and climbing things. Was great for younger kids. Also had a water play place, sand place, walk paths, a train, jeeps, small drivable boats, fishing, etc. I wondered how exciting it'd be with just a few basic rides but my boys reminded me that sometimes the simple things can provide great satisfaction.

Price was $15 for parents and $10 for kids. I felt $10 ea was more appropriate but liked that we were supporting a good cause. Opened in 2010 so things are in good condition. Have GPS bracelets to track your kids if you want them.

I didn't get enjoyment personally but I recommend it as a place for young kids and would gladly take them back there if in the area again.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Best Park EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is a special park for kids with special needs but it encompasses the whole family! I would recommend it for a birthday party to anyone! Bring all the family and enjoy the day!

Visited June 2013
“Good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We took our kids to Morgsn's Wonderland to have some family time during spring break, first time but sure we will go by again . My 6 yr old daughter was so happy in the playgrounds and driving by herself!

Visited March 2014
Humble, Texas
“Finally, a park for the disabled”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Our last stop for our family vacation in San Antonio was Morgan's Wonderland. This place was AMAZING!!! It is one (if not the first) of a very few theme parks that were designed for kids & adults with disabilities. One of the attractions was a sensory village, that was right up my 2yr old son's alley. He has a mild form of cerebral palsy & needs just a little bit of help. I was born with no hip sockets at all & the park is just perfect for such a short distance. I wish this was around when I was a kid. We'll definitely be back

Visited March 2014