“Great place for a 2-years-old kid!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 196 attractions in San Antonio
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks
Attraction Details
4 attraction reviews
“Great place for a 2-years-old kid!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place for having fun with your family. Especially with kids under 4 and grandparents!
We visit Morgan's Wonderland every time we come to San Antonio.

Houston, Texas
“We were blown away....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were absolutely blown away by all the fun that could be had for the one small entrance fee ($22 for me, my 4 year old, and 2 year old). The park is completely clean & shade was obviously a huge consideration so it was more than bearable for 6 hours on a hot August day. If I could give the builder a huge hug, I would. The staff consists of some paid and many volunteers - this is really nice because the people who work there seem to really enjoy what they are doing. Also, it just warmed my heart (to the point of getting misty eyed) to see volunteers/staff with special needs being employed - even a young man with no arms or legs gave me some great ideas about what time of the year is best to come. They allow you to bring your own food drinks or you can buy there. They have thought of almost everything - thank goodness they sold sunscreen as I had forgotten ours. Also, there is a enormously entertaining indoor area with 5 or 6 activities, which is great when you want to go inside to cool off. I cannot say enough about the staff. At the fishing area, there is a volunteer who secretly switched out poles of the little kids fishing with ones that have a fish already "caught" on them. So my girls were thrilled when they "caught" a fish. I am so thankful for this park and can't wait to go back!

Visited August 2013
“your experience here will depend on your kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have three girls ages 5,7 and 9 and none of them are special needs kids. We went to this place because it sounded like fun. When we go there I sort of thought there would be more to it than there was. There are tons of playgrounds, but I think my children are old enough to where playgrounds just aren't that big of a deal anymore. Keep in mind it was extremely hot when we went so that might be the reason why they didn't play on the playground much. The sensory village was kind of neat, but we have had a pass to the Houston Children's Museum for years so the sensory village did not even compare. My children spent about 15 minutes in there and were done. The remote control boats and water bombs worked well but again, it only held there attention for a while. The fishing was the same. It was fun but they didn't catch anything and gave up quickly (possibly because of the heat). The jeeps were okay. The carousel was very nice and they enjoyed that. They also enjoyed the train. I can see how this place would be extremely special to a family with special needs children or possibly even really fun for someone with young children. With our particular children, however, it was definitely fun but probably not worth the money.

Visited August 2013
7 attraction reviews
“Great place to go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is great! Many fun things to do with your special someone! Easy access on rides for wheelchairs and children. So many cool things to do. Like riding the train,playing on swings, merry go round, and going in the sensory village. One thing that was bad about the park was that my autistic brother decided he was going to go jump off the climbing rock on the pirate playground...But that's just him... Next time we come we can't take him over there because of that. Thats the only poor thing. overall we had a great time. Plan to go back in the future!

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a great park, it was built thinking bout the handicapped children and adults of all ages. Very safe and friendly people.

Visited June 2013