“Highlight of our visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SegCity Segway Tours

SegCity Segway Tours
124 Losoya Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Downtown)
(210) 224-0773
Jacksonville, Alabama
7 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Few moments in my life have left me with better memories than my Segway Tour. Our tour guide, Joseph had a wealth of knowledge about the area. My son was absolutely delighted and talked about nothing else for weeks. Thanks for helping make so many wonderful memories.

Visited June 2012

Little Rock, Arkansas
23 attraction reviews
“SegCity San Antonio is a BLAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was my first time to do a Segway tour and I did it by myself because my husband was at a conference for work. I was going to be a few minutes late getting to SegCity from lunch so I called and let them know this. When I got there my group had already left but they had called in a backup person to do my tour. Gem was my tour guide and it was a blast! I had my own private 2 1/2 hour tour of San Antonio. She took me all over the city and told me about the history of the city. It was very interesting. I really enjoyed going down the riverwalk, not by the resturants but down where it's more residential. Overal, it was a very fun experience and I would do this type of tour in another city!

Visited March 2013
Lancaster, California
9 attraction reviews
“Riverwalk by Segway? Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Treated my friend and I to a Segway tour of San Antonio and Riverwalk. Third Segway tour for me and again, a tremendously fun time! Tour visited some very interesting places, including a very scenic and not-to-busy section of the Riverwalk, historic home district and downtown historic buildings. Tour guide was incredible and "made" the tour so much more fun & interesting. Well worth the money!

Visited March 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“disappointing private tour”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were passing through San Antonio on our way to Austin, so thought that this would be a good way to see the sights of the city with limited time.

We booked a private excursion which is 2.5 hours. We were surprised that 20-30 minutes of this is taken up by the instruction on using the segways. This wasn't explained in the information provided on the tour, which asked us to arrive 5-10 minutes early for this briefing. We arrived 30 minutes early, and were able to process payment, and then were asked to return at the schedule time of departure. So the tour is actually only 2 hours.

We were disappointed that we didn't go into any of the sights visited, which we had expected. We just looked at things from the outside with a bit of commentary, but were disappointed in the amount of historical commentary that we got. We have done a number of private tours in different cities and sights around the world (not segways) and would say that in comparison we got a lot less for our money on this tour compared to anything else that we have done. In fact we left feeling a bit ripped off. If we had known all this, we would have been better off just visiting the places we wanted to by ourselves, as we didn't really feel like we learnt a lot for a private tour.

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
15 attraction reviews
“Evening "ghost" tour was a hoot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We took the 6:30 pm 2 hour "ghost tour", where you stop at historic buildings and hear about different ghost sightings that supposedly occurred there. I am not one much for superstitious stories but our tour guide, Emma, was very fun and enthusiastic. The segway ride was amazing!

It is nice that they give you a little tutorial in the shop before you go. It only takes about the first five minutes of zooming down the sidewalk to feel at ease. It is a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it. It definitely took us to areas of San Antonio that I would not have visited otherwise.

Visited April 2013