I stayed at this Embassy Suite Riverwalk in April 2013 while in town for work. Although it was not as close to the Convention Center as some other hotels, the walk along the Riverwalk was beautiful. The rooms were very nicely decorated and quiet. Front desk staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. The complimentary breakfast and evening cocktail hours were attended primarily by families. Business travelers looking for a quiet spot to wrap up reports, or return phone calls just need to be mindful that there may be some giggling children in the background.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk – Downtown hotel is set on the banks of the San Antonio River in the vibrant heart of San Antonio, Texas. Grab a bargain at the Mexican Market or discover the rides and attractions of Six Flags® Fiesta Texas or SeaWorld® San Antonio. All guest suites at this beautiful San Antonio Riverwalk hotel offer more space and flexibility, with separate sleeping and living areas, and a wide range of thoughtful amenities. Relax with the two flat screen 32-inch TVs, or keep up with work at the flexible work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.