Great location down by the Riverwalk. The valet parking is great because there aren't many places downtown to otherwise park.
As a business traveler, I appreciate that they still offer wired Internet in the rooms. The HDMI on the TVs were also not cut off. So, its possible to still bring an AppleTV or Roku player.
I believe its consistent across the brand, but the complimentary breakfast includes made to order omelets and they also have a happy hour in the evenings.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk – Downtown hotel is set on the banks of the San Antonio River in the vibrant heart of San Antonio, Texas. Grab a bargain at the Mexican Market or discover the rides and attractions of Six Flags® Fiesta Texas or SeaWorld® San Antonio. All guest suites at this beautiful San Antonio Riverwalk hotel offer more space and flexibility, with separate sleeping and living areas, and a wide range of thoughtful amenities. Relax with the two flat screen 32-inch TVs, or keep up with work at the flexible work space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.