“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak

You added Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak to your Saves list
Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1610 E Sonterra Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78258 (Far North Central)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #44 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at the Hyatt multiple times here in San Antonio, and on all occasions it has been a great stay. Clean rooms and good people. Amanda and Robert are always helpful and offer great conversation. The bar is always a fun place I hang out and relax for the next day's business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Stayed there with several in a wedding party, $110 a night. This is a really nice, immaculate hotel. Large room with nice sitting area, desk and office chair, fridge, small microwave. Comfortable, clean, quiet. Great staff who unlike the losers at the Faust Hotel in New Braunfels let me have 2 p.m. check out since the wedding was not until 5 and I had nowhere to go. Nice breakfast....not elaborate, but good. I was intrigued to see some wall plugs beneath the TV. Turns out you can plug in your laptop, tablet, DVD, probably even iPod. Never seen that before anywhere. TV was 42 inch with swivel so you can watch from sitting area or bed.
This Hyatt Place is a great place to say. I hated to leave because it was such a comfortable stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Exceptional Service, Phenomenal Staff + Excellent Accommodations = Priceless Experience!
The hotel itself exceeds expectations for a small/mid size hotel (modern decor, good amenities, sparkling clean, centrally located, great food & CARING STAFF).

The staff is what sets this place a part from the rest, they are amongst International Leading Hotels (aka above 5 star) in my book!!!

-Lose your cell phone?...Get a call from manager, Richard, who meets you on your floor to return it regardless of his clock-out hour.
-Need to arrange unexpected shuttles for large group at the same as several pre-booked wedding parties of 200+...No problem!... Robert & Richard personally have your group covered, taking care of every detail to make it work!!
-Traveling with children?... Zaid will pick up their tired spirits with engaging conversation, kid friendly food suggestions & surprises to make your wary travelers at ease while you locate your reservations and your head!

These folks are trained in Leading Hotel fashion and beyond that I commend each of them as they set the example of the doing more with less BUT for the right reasons....Each staff member is proud to make your stay the most comfortable experience possible.. no excess quantity of careless staff to ruin their job or your experience!!!

This may not be the largest hotel you've stayed at but you will leave wondering why you don't have this experience around the world!!

Crystal C.

Room Tip: Exceptionally comfortable Double Queen beds are compared to a stay at the "W"..3rd floor h...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

First time I had ever stayed at a Hyatt Place. I usually stay at the Hyatt regency hotels. Let me tell you I So very satisfied with my stay here I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. This is got to be the best hotel in San Antonio everyone is friendly you can't find anybody else more professional and friendly thank you

• Stayed September 2012
Cleveland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The overall experience was great - the staff was exceptionally nice. We wanted to also thank Felicia for being so nice. We found the entire hotel and room to be clean. The small bar and food available 24hrs was a great little perk. We took advantage of the bar and well as a lot of other people. Usually, in this class of hotel you don't find people hanging out in the lobby. But it was a nice place to socialize. Breakfast had some better than average selections such as steel cut oats with a selection of topping (instead of the instant in a bag). I also liked the biscuit with egg, bacon and gouda. The pool areas was clean and because of when we went I had it to myself (bonus!). I agree the closet was small and oddly placed. There is a big empty cupboard next to the fridge. Hopefully , they could use that space to install inroom safes in the future. We would return to this location. Keep up the good work.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Our thanks to all of the staff at the Hyatt Place-North-San Antonio for making my Mother's 100th Birthday (Rose's Big Day) the best!! I want to especially recognize Amber, who was very accomodating when making the reservations, Richard, who went out of his way to make sure that all of the family had everything they needed (including bringing blankets outside to us when we were sitting outside late in the evening) and, of course, Tanner, who drove the van to and from my house (twice to bring all of the family and twice to pick up) each evening for dinner! I will continue to recommend your hotel to both family and business associates. Thank you, again, for all you to spoil us on this occasion!!!
Barbara Knapik

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We got checked in and up to our room in less than 5 minutes. We had a super clean room, towels, shower and everything was above my standards. The pool was clean and tidy and the workout room was superior compared to any other hotel that I have stayed at. I was impressed that they had free weights and I will stay here again. I complained at the bar the second day because they didn't have sugar free syrup for breakfast. One of the bar tenders actually left and went to the store and bought sugar free syrup....JUST FOR ME! I already booked my next two nights here!

Room Tip: Every room is awesome, friendly service and great price for awesome service.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hyatt Place San Antonio-North/Stone Oak? Share your experiences!