“Very good Thai.” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
V's Thai Cuisine
266 West Bitters Road, Suite 124, San Antonio, TX 78216 (Northeast San Antonio)
210.495.0122
Neighborhood: Northeast San Antonio
Neighborhood: Northeast San Antonio
“Very good Thai.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

The food and service were very good. I had the Gai Faang which was really good, and My wife had the Lo Mein which she said could have been better - too much noodles and somewhat dry. The tea was made fresh. The soup was hot and very good. The place was full at lunch. We will be back.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio Texas
“You will like the food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Very good food,reasonably priced and consistent. You won't be disappointed

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great Thai and Asian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Love V's favorite noodles. Sushi is awesome. Haven't had a disappointing dish yet.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Connecticut
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

I have only been once, and I believe it was shortly after it opened...so I cannot comment on the cleanliness issue raised by another reviewer. However, the food was fantastic. The place is a bit hard to find in a strip mall...but worth the effort. I hope the place remains clean and in business as I would definitely return based on my first experience.

San Antonio, Texas
“Great Start, But Going Downhill Fast!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

The food is outstanding. However, the lack of attention to cleanliness is disturbing. I ate here just after it opened. At first the restrooms and the kitchen looked clean, but I don't think they have cleaned since they opened their doors! The restrooms are disgusting, which is a good indicator of overall cleanliness in the kitchen. The service is also lacking. Last time we were there (never again), there were a total of 4 people working the restaurant, kitchen and service included. The restaurant was crowded and everyone had to wait a very long time for their food. I want to give them another chance because the food was so good, but I don't think I can get over the dirty bathroom and bad service.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere