There is really no need to lever the property Unless you want to sample some of what downtown San Antonio has to offer along with the local cuisine. several restaurants to choose from, onsite shopping, FedEx, Starbucks, a waterpark. sports bar, 2 gyms, walking an running trails. PGA golf course and Spa/ The rooms were very clean beds were extremely comfortable. The only thing keeping this from an A+ and an excellent rating is that there is no free wifi. Wifi is charged on a per day rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa