We wanted to avoid airports during the 4th holiday and found a first class resort in the wide open spaces of the hill country. It is huge but so well managed with attention to details. Hi to Mike who is the director of Recreation whom I met at the pool. He reads TA everyday to see how they are doing. And I also had 2 conversations with Scott, the director of Food Services. How many hotels have their top people on the grounds, in fact I was impressed with the high quality of every staff member. There were a ton of people but we never had to wait for an elevator or long for a table in the restaurants. It was worth the price of admission for the fantastic water park and spa. I don't think we can ever go to a plain hotel pool again with our Grands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa