Stayed for 2 nights with my kids 13 & 14. Customer service was top notch from the moment we arrived. I parked in self parking, which is a little uphill hike back to the lobby. A valet attendant gave me a ride back up, which was very nice. The hotel was booked, so I wasn't able to get a pool view room, but we got a lovely view of the hill country with a full balcony. I'd only reserved a room with a Juliette balcony. The rooms were very nice and I loved the separate shower and bathtub. Everything was very clean. I have no complaints about any of the staff. They are very attentive and friendly. We enjoyed the pool and the various activities at the resort, including Games 2 U, an animal show, s'mores, and movies. Next time I would bring a soccer ball for my daughter to play on the grass in the evening. We also did a Segway tour, which was tons of fun. We got to ride them all over and around the property. Probably our favorite part of the trip! My only complaint, and it is minor, would be that there were kids that hogged the pool table for hours on end. It was as if their parents left them there for entire day, every day. I saw many irritated people who were waiting to use it. Not sure why they didn't tell them that their time was up. We were able to snag it for a little bit before they woke up, I presume. All in all, a great staycation that my kids and I enjoyed. Great job, JW Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa