This is a massive property, 1002 rooms. We were there for a large group trip, of which I'm sure they do many. Rooms,food, ameneties, decor and service were all excellent. However, if I were not at a group meeting, and not a golfer or seeking a big spa, and I wanted to see San Antonio for the first time, I might look for a hotel on the Riverwalk downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa