Yes it a nice mega resort and yes we very much enjoyed our stay but I felt it was lacking for a JW. Maybe if the weather had been warmer and we had been able to sit outside or enjoy the pool (which looked amazing) I would give it 5 stars. And it was a busy weekend with a big golf tournament and two weddings. I may give It a try again but most likely will return to the resort at Horseshoe Bay.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.