While I did not stay here I did come for the spa service. SPA: Everyone was very pleasant during my recent visit. I took advantage of a special at the spa - lavender salt glow. Skin was wonderful afterwards. There is a real decent size pool for spa guest, in comparison to the sauna, steam room, whirlpools..which were on the small size. REPLENISH..Chris the chef made a great salad and tortilla soup, all fresh. Thanks to Jenn my waitress, she gave me some tips about the area. Both were a great representation of what you would expect from a resort hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel
- Jw Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The JW Marriott San Antonio Resort and Spa is situated in Texas Hill Country in Cibolo Canyons, where crystal clear streams and towering oak and cedar trees meet the majesty of the hills. The elements of authentic roots, hacienda style, beautiful views and healing waters serve as the inspiration in bringing this magnificent resort to life. The world-class resort features 265,000-square-feet of meeting and event space, the 36 hole TPC San Antonio and the sophisticated Lantana Spa. Resort guests will find culinary delights and boutique shopping awaiting them at every corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Marriott, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.