A very good place to Stay in the heart of downtown San Antonio. Riverwalk access is in the next block over - a very short distance away. Hotel is clean and nice and above all very affordable. Remember to add $12 to your room price. You will pay that for parking. There is private parking nearby where you can park for $5 per night. They have a buffet too, but with the riverwalk restaurants so close, I did not try it - and hence, have no comments about it.
The rooms were clean, the staff was courteous and above all I felt safe and comfortable staying at this hotel. I give it a big thumbs up.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown puts you in the middle of the city. Located steps from the lovely River Walk, the legendary Alamo, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.