I had a great stay at the Four Points. Checkin was a breeze, my room was clean and surprisingly large (essentially a living room and a bedroom in one), and I had a fantastic stay. The hotel is only 2 blocks from the Riverwalk, which is a great way to enjoy the city without having to compete with cars on the street. The Alamo is an easy walk down the Riverwalk, and there was an excellent Belgian bistro -- La Fritte -- just a few blocks away as well. The staff was very friendly, and I greatly appreciate a 12pm checkout when traveling to a different timezone.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown puts you in the middle of the city. Located steps from the lovely River Walk, the legendary Alamo, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.