This use to be a great place to stay for business but will not be back unless my employer forces us to stay here.
Stayed one night as a gold member and the check in was the only thing that even resembled a comfortable experience. I got to my room and it was terrible.
- Mirror in bathroom(toilet area) was missing with all of the holes in the wall exposed.
- Laminate on night stand had been torn off and missing with the torn up night stand left in place.
- Second night stand completely missing with the wires to the bed lamps just sitting there.
- Shower stall smelled like sewer and almost unbearable to stand in there while taking a shower.
- Biggest issue of all, the security bar for the door was ripped out and missing. I do understand that there is a secondary deadbolt in the handle, but the security bar is another insurance policy and I would not let me family step one foot in this room.
- Folks going to Six Flags tracking water everywhere in the main area and the elevator from the pool.
- Most of the TV channels were fuzzy or did not come in at all.
If you decide to stay here, make sure you know what you are getting into.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Marriott and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites San Antonio Medical Center/Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites San Antonio Northwest/Medical Hotel San Antonio