“Superb help from front desk” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM

You added Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM to your Saves list
Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5731 Rim Pass Drive, San Antonio, TX 78257 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #27 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“Superb help from front desk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were traveling through on our way to San Angelo, Texas to attend a funeral. We were unable to find a hotel room in San Angelo, and asked the front desk for help. Did not write down her name, but she was so helpful- searched the internet for an available room !!! so helpful.
The room was beautiful, and the property is sparkling!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
FDandhappy,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard San Antonio. We appreciate you selecting our hotel on your way to San Angelo, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased to hear your kind comments about our helpful staff and their willingness to search for an available room in San Angelo. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Troy Chontas, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

my room had no hot water.

i left my ipad accidently behind.

no contact back in reference to my now stolen item for two days.

when contacted back i was recommended to call the police.

Dont stay here. you cant trust them. they dont care about you.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Allen, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This hotel was a disappointment. The carpet in the hallways was dirty, the elevator provided a very bumpy ride, the toilet seat was falling off, and the room was either freezing or hot. I was with a group, and my relatives room had stains on the carpet, along with the toilet seat falling off also. One morning I went down to the lobby to get some hot water for tea, and the water was too cool to seep the tea bag. Took a shower in the afternoon and there was no hot water. Sorry I stayed there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Mary S,
We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for your disappointment with your stay. I assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property. We value you as our guest and hope you will return to see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here for two nights at a very good rate, close to our corporate office and quite a few restaurants and stores.

Hotel is newer, rooms were clean and well taken care of. I received my preferred room upper floor(s) and far from the elevator. Checked in very late due to delayed flight and no issues getting into my room and settled for the next morning.

Traffic around the area can be very busy during the morning drive times, we were able to get around it by staying on the loops/frontage roads to save a little time.

Minor issue was WiFi as our companies VPN client would not connect correctly as the Hotels setup was blocking the ability to display the connection banner once connected. We were able to get around this by using our companies VDI solution so the impact was not that great.

Would stay here again in any future trips to San Antonio as I like the closeness to the stores, restaurants and a quick 4 mile drive to our corporate office.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Randy S,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we‘re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags. It’s great to know that our convenient location is well suited for your travel needs. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while on business, and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for writing.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a newer property in a largely undeveloped area across I-10 from six flags. Decorated nicely, spacious rooms. I arrived at 9:50pm to check in, and the room that I reserved via credit card was unavailable. Reading other reviews, this is a common practice at this property. I reserved a king room, and requested a high floor. I did get a king, but it was a handicapped room, with no sofa. And I do not consider the 2nd floor as a 'high floor'. Also, the Bistro in the lobby was already shut down. It's advertised to close at 10:00pm. Had I known they were closing early, I would have saved myself the hassle and picked up something on the way. There is a Bob's Chop House right next door, they also close at 10. Nothing else is within walking distance. As other reviewers have pointed out, the a/c will cycle all night. This is an easy fix, but management has done nothing to address complaints, therefore they don't care. Responding on tripadvisor with "I'm sorry, we will address..." Does nothing for me. Overall not a bad stay, but it's the little things that keep my money coming back.

• Stayed May 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Cryoking,
Thank you for writing a review. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your stay. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The things that are critical in making me a happy camper when I rent a room are cleanliness of the room, quietness, ie, the ability to sleep through the night without being awakened by ambient noises, and to a slightly lesser extent, the availability of local eateries and other amenities. Price also figures in.
Well this hotel hit all 4 criteria for me. I was there for 2 nights over Memorial weekend and our room was clean, quiet, good price performer and it's surrounded by shopping and eateries. I was there for a wedding but for others you might want to know it's right across the street from Six Flags.
It is also across the courtyard from the Marriott Residence Inn. There's no free breakfast at the Courtyard as there is at the Residence Inn, but the reality is that nothing's free. You pay more to stay at the Residence to get that breakfast!

Room Tip: Room 530, upper corner room was very quiet. All rooms have the in-room A/C which I got used to comi...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
LaurenFromMarietta,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Courtyard San Antonio. It’s great to hear that our quiet hotel, clean accommodations, convenient location and value added amenities all met your expectations and made for an enjoyable stay. We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Boerne, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

First I have to say that this was the nicest courtyard I have ever stayed in. The room layout was perfect, and we had a beautiful view of the courtyard. The bathroom was laid out nicely, very pretty, and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. Check in was quick, and the clerk was very polite. Everything went fine until 6am when someone stuck their key in my door lock. I thought it was a fluke until it happened again at 6:20, we got up and checked out. I talked to the desk clerk about it, and she blew me off saying it was probably kids. The bottom line was that I left early because I didn't feel safe.

• Stayed April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
LuckyMommyTraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Courtyard. I’m glad you liked our hotel property and found the rooms to be spacious and clean. I sincerely apologize for the disturbance you encountered in the morning. I want to assure you that I will discuss this review with our staff to heighten awareness of such issues. We value you as our guest, and hope to have you stay with us again at the Courtyard. Thank you again for writing a review.

Troy Chontas, General Manager

Been to Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM? Share your experiences!