Okay, we like to stay on the area when we head to Six Flags. Great Places to eat and shop are near and it is safe. The hotel is pleasant, clean and friendly. The pool is awesome for the kiddos. It is heated, so when it is 54 degrees out- they can still jump in & have fun.
PROS: great area, close to shopping, eating & six flags, clean, friendly, heated pool, bar/bistro on site & Starbucks
CONS: hard beds (tossed and turned all night), very few amenities (although it is Paul Mitchell), no free breakfast
The residence inn is right next to Courtyard & has little kitchenettes & offers free breakfast. My opinion - it is more suited for family. Courtyard is better for business & adults.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio 6 Flags At The Rim
- Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags At The Rim Hotel
- Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags At The Rim Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You've arrived at a whole new kind of stay at Courtyard by Marriott San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM hotel. The thoughtfully appointed guest rooms offer you a perfect place to work, relax, and recharge. Enjoy our fresh, plush bedding, modern and flexible spaces and well lit work space with free Wi-Fi. This San Antonio hotel is near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Camp Bullis Military Training Base, The Shops at La Cantera, and is just minutes to other fantastic San Antonio attractions like SeaWorld, The Alamo, The Riverwalk, University of TX San Antonio (UTSA), and the San Antonio Zoo. Relax, socialize or stay productive in our inspired public areas with media pods and free Wi-Fi, The Bistro and more. Unwind in our outdoor pool or fitness center at the Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags. Relax and enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast or dinner, Starbucks coffee or cocktail in The Bistro. We look forward to providing you the superior service you deserve here at the Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio Six Flags at The RIM reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.