Opted for Courtyard because of the proximity to SeaWorld and the free shuttle to and from and we didn't want to spend $350+ a night. We stayed with our grandkids and their parents in adjoining rooms which worked out well. The hotel was very nice with a great pool for the kids to swim. ( They did have a DJ with loud music at night which I could have done without, but others were enjoying it.) It was crowded since it was a holiday weekend, but the hotel was able to handle the crowd. MInor drawback was the pool bar was packed and it took us a while to realize we could order drinks inside which had no wait. The staff should have informed us of that since they were crazy busy. The breakfast was good with plenty of choices and you could order "a la carte" at the bar if you didn't want the buffet. Again it offered plenty of food for the crowd. I did notice the tables were filling up quickly. Very pleased with the inside lobby and the fact that they had a " magician" to distract the kids while checking in. Don't know if that was just for the busy weekend or not. Overall, pleasantly surprised with Courtyard.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills features a variety of unique amenities combined with an exceptional location. Situated only two miles from the SeaWorld/Aquatica Adventure Park, we are proud to be a Shamu Approved Hotel©. We are also proud to be close to the many Westover Hills corporate campuses. This resort hotel boasts an upscale atmosphere and a convenient shuttle service to nearby locations, including SeaWorld, Wells Fargo, Nationwide, and the shops & restaurants of Alamo Ranch. Our Courtyard offers exceptional business class accommodations with a well-lit work desk, ergonomic chair, and complimentary Internet access. Relax in our unique indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, where you can swim right up to our Waves Pool Bar for refreshment, while still keeping cool in the pool! Whatever your needs are, you are sure to enjoy your getaway at the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills, the premier hotel on the Highway 151 corridor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.