We are just back from a week at this property--spring break with our two children (tweens). This was a great place to stay and use as a home base for various activities in and around San Antonio. While it is a bit of a drive from downtown, you have to realize San Antonio is pretty spread out so driving 20 minutes or so to get downtown was no big deal given we were also only 15 minutes or so from Six Flags, about 5 minutes from Seaworld (take the free shuttle!) and not to far from the Hill Country/Natural Bridges Caverns. Our room was great (corner/larger room) and worked well for our family of four. Only complaint--would have been nice to have another mirror in the room to assist in getting ready in the mornings; with the only mirror being in the bathroom (and only one sink) it was a little tough at times. While this is not a "resort" per se, they do a great job operating/providing what I would call a mini-resort environment when you factor in the pool (including pool bar), restaurant area, lounge etc. We found food to be quite reasonable, tasty and relatively fast. Would have been nice to have a few more menu items/options, but we had breakfast there every day for 6 days and did fine--got us up and started nice and early each day. Thumbs up to Sam (manager) and her crew, they provided an excellent homebase for our San Antonio adventures. If we visit in the future, we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel San Antonio
- Courtyard San Antonio Seaworld/Westover Hills Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for both business and leisure travelers, the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills features a variety of unique amenities combined with an exceptional location. Situated only two miles from the SeaWorld/Aquatica Adventure Park, we are proud to be a Shamu Approved Hotel©. We are also proud to be close to the many Westover Hills corporate campuses. This resort hotel boasts an upscale atmosphere and a convenient shuttle service to nearby locations, including SeaWorld, Wells Fargo, Nationwide, and the shops & restaurants of Alamo Ranch. Our Courtyard offers exceptional business class accommodations with a well-lit work desk, ergonomic chair, and complimentary Internet access. Relax in our unique indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, where you can swim right up to our Waves Pool Bar for refreshment, while still keeping cool in the pool! Whatever your needs are, you are sure to enjoy your getaway at the Courtyard Marriott SeaWorld/Westover Hills, the premier hotel on the Highway 151 corridor! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Courtyard San Antonio SeaWorld/Westover Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.