First off, this reservation was made for my employees. I made the reservation and they screwed it up. I was CONFIRMED in a room with 2 queen beds over the phone with central reservations, for 3 nights and I was sent my confirmation as usual. I am a usual customer of this hotel and I will not stay here again. Once my employees arrived, they were told that the reservation was only for one night, although it was confirmed to me that it was for 3 nights. The first night they were in the room they were supposed to have, with 2 beds. I called the central reservations back and explained my problem and he quickly put them in another "CONFIRMED" room with 2 beds for the remaining 2 nights...well, my employee called me this morning to tell me they put him in a room with one bed, despite it being confirmed to me they were in a room with 2 beds. I called the central reservations back and they opened a claim for me, and someone is supposed to call me back...but now, even though it is the hotel's fault & not mine, I can not cancel my reservation, even though it is for something that is NOT what I was told I am getting. AWFUL SERVICE, DO NOT STAY HERE...and this is from a usual customer.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Aloft San Antonio Airport Hotel
- Aloft San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel's complimentary airport shuttle service is just the beginning of our many amenities. Enjoy comfortable boutique rooms and the popular w xzy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Aloft San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.