I took a group of nine students and a parent chaperone to San Antonio for the National High School Journalism Convention. Our stay at Four Points went very smoothly. We were pleased with the size of the rooms which allowed us to hold nightly meetings comfortably. The price per night was nearly $100 cheaper than the convention center hotel. The staff was extremely helpful in making the arrangements for the stay. I couldn't have asked for a better buffet breakfast. All of the picky students were able to find something they liked. I ate bacon and eggs every morning. The pineapple wasn't the best but that's a minor complaint. No, this hotel is NOT on the Riverwalk, but it is only a few blocks South, right next to the convention center. We took the trolly over to eat at Mi Tierra's in the farmer's market area, otherwise we walked everywhere else. My parent chaperone did have an issue with her room smelling like smoke but the staff was able to move her to a different room without a problem. The bed was a tad hard and the trash truck woke me up in the middle of the night one night, but otherwise it was a great visit. I will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Garden near La Cantera Parkway is a luxury hotel near Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Shops at La Cantera, UTSA Campus, Valero Corporate Headquarters, the Alamo, and many golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Garden San Antonio near La Cantera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest
- Four Points By Sheraton San Antonio Northwest Hotel San Antonio