We stayed for one night to take in the Riverwalk and would thoroughly recommend this hotel. It is a short 5 block walk to the Riverwalk/Alamo area or you can cut through the Rivercentre Mall (all safe for walking day & night). You save a lot of money by being on the "other side" of the freeway to most of the hotels. The rooms have recently been rennovated and are really nice with laminate flooring, vessel sinks and good quality mattresses. We have stayed in higher priced hotels that are not as nice. Ask for the side of the hotel away from the freeway - it was quiet. Breakfast was minimal - muffins and bagels, coffee & juice, but enough to get you going.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk Hotel
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio
- San Antonio Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience rich culture, history and southern hospitality in San Antonio, the Heart of Texas, at your Red Roof Inn Downtown-Riverwalk. When you check into the Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen ® design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature a stylish, boutique design with all new furniture, spa-inspired bathrooms with modern vessel sinks, new comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Start your day with a complimentary Grab-and-Go select breakfast of Apples, Bagels, Muffins, Juice and Coffee. With complimentary Wi-Fi in all the guestrooms and lobby as well as a boarding pass station, you will never miss a connection. Ample parking is available for our guests onsite in our general parking lot and multi-level parking garage, at only $7 per night. The Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown-Riverwalk is within a pleasant walking distance of many of the attractions for which San Antonio is famous. Take a tour of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, a short 3 blocks away or enjoy the famous Riverwalk on a relaxing riverboat cruise. Sports fanatic? The Alamodome and AT&T center host everything from football to basketball games. Enjoy shopping at the historic Market Square or experience a panoramic view of downtown San Antonio from the Tower of the Americas, both within walking distance from the Red Roof San Antonio Downtown-Riverwalk. For those visiting San Antonio on business, the San Antonio Convention Center is only 5 blocks away. With all there is to see and do in our beautiful city, your hotel should provide the amenities you want at the price you need. Fortunately, Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk provides that and more. We're your best choice for economy lodging and superior service in the Alamo City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio Downtown - Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.