“outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse

Chama Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse
18318 Sonterra Place, San Antonio, TX (Far North Central)
(210)564-9400
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4,140 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Far North Central
“outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

The meal was plentiful. (too plentiful). Come hungry because there is lots of meat here. ALL of it is great. Grilled perfectly and juicy and delicious. Huge, fresh salad bar. And the service is impeccable. Nice job Chama Gaucha. Only one concern. The price for an adult is the same price as a 12 year old boy/girl. I was surprised and somewhat disappointed at spending 120 bucks on my two small children to eat a few pieces of steak...

• Visited July 2014

New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Worthy of the #1 Ranking !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My wife and I love to eat Brazilian and have enjoyed Texas de Brazil and Fogo de Chao. We did not think food got any better than that until we found Chama Gaucha! OMG - the meats were off the charts fantastic - every cut was a treat. The service was second to NONE.

We are planning our trip back to Texas just to eat here again!

• Visited February 2014
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
“too much food, too expensive for what it is.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Most of the beef was very good, 2 kinds of beef too salty. Very friendly and professional waiters. The salads were fresh, for my taste too much mayonese though. All in all a good restaurant, but too expensive for what they offer. Ambiente is like a lunchroom.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Schertz, Texas
“We really enjoyed it...for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Brazilian restaurants are all about the experience. This one did not fail. The service was amazing, from pulling out your chair, placing your napkin in your lap, describing what will happen when you turn your card from red to green. I'll admit I was a little afraid to turn that card over. We enjoyed the salad bar (honestly, if I wasn't saving room for what was to come I would have been in heaven.) The meat and food was really great and my husband and I had a great time sampling ALL the beef, pork, and chicken (I'm sure I ate more than him because I wanted to try everything.) I didn't love the pork tenderloin, and my second piece of filet that was not wrapped in bacon was a bit fatty (a fatty filet?) but all in all we had a great time. I can't rave enough about the service, the hustle everyone there put into "our" experience. Highly recommend. Also the endless loaded mashed potatoes made it the BEST LUNCH EVER.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Best Brazilian Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place us absolutely amazing! Great service and delicious food! The best part is you can eat as much as you want! If you visit San Antonio you must try this restaurant!

• Visited May 2014