“We love Freddy's.” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Freddy's Frozen Custard
8843 Potranco, San Antonio, TX 78245 (Far West Side)
(210) 520-2436
Neighborhood: Far West Side
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“We love Freddy's.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

The frozen custard is the best. for those that dont know what frozen custard is, it is just like home made ice cream of days long ago. Their hamburgers and fries were good as well.

Visited December 2011

Columbia, SC
“Delicious Hamburgers and Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

They have delicious hamburgers. I don't normally like restaurant hamburgers, but these really were good. The hot dog was average, I thought. The ice cream was the old fashioned custard ice cream and was very good.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Schulenburg, Texas
“Hamburgers are small”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

We decided to try since we it just about everytime we come to San Antonio, but the kids meal burgers are the same size as the adults except the adults has 2 patties. The kids enjoyed the very thin fries which were not bad. Not much for adult unless your not real hungry.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough custard, I've been one time with my friend and her family, it was me and her...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

I tried the chocolate chip cookie dough custard, I've been one time with my friend and her family, it was me and her mom and her cousins, and it was yummy to me but way thick, I couldn't even eat half.. we went through the drive thru

San Antonio
“Yankee Burgers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2009

I like juicy hamburgers and the ones served here are more like a piece of chicken fried steak before it is breaded. The thinnest hamburger beside Culvers that I have ever seen. Probably no more than 3oz of meat pounded out to look bigger. Building could not look more generic if they tried. Will never go back. They need to stop plastering themselves all over the city too.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere