We picked this Hotel because we saw that it was close to Alamo. We where able to park our car and walk to everything. What we did not know was what a very nice and clean hotel this was. It is a new building and was very clean and the workers here were very friendily. I liked the decor of the breakfast rooms. Be sure to check the platters on the wall. They are very colorful. The breakfast food was a wide variety. Everything was fresh and tasty. The days we choose to be there were very nice warm days and we had good food on the riverwalk. The hotel has a pool and hot tub. The pool was cold but once you got in it was not bad. In the afternoon the pool was in the shade so one could not be in the sun. We also used the exercise room. I'd pick this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- VOTED "BEST Value Downtown" because every room sleeps up to a family of 6 and includes FREE breakfast buffet & FREE high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. Plus! FREE wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres during our complimentary Manager's Reception Tues-Thurs from 5-7pm.Update! NEW Tesla Charging stations and standard charging station was just installed!Located only 3 blocks from the historic Alamo, Riverwalk, & Convention Center, this Mediterranean, boutique-style Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk is perfect for everyone & everything - including families, Military, leisure, business, conventions, etc. This beautiful property has 89 suites with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, and all of the rooms come with a sleeper sofa, microwave, refrigerator. The beautiful property also boasts its' heated pool, hot tub, (brand new)fitness center, business center, & a putting green. Walking distance to everywhere downtown, 100 restaurants, a mall, art galleries, museums, festivals, parks and more! Additionally, there is a FREE one-way limited shuttle service that takes guests from our hotel into downtown on Mon-Sat from 9am-9pm; moreover, we do not pick up guests from downtown. Perfect place for events like graduates from Lackland Airforce Base, Ft Sam Medical Courses, family reunions, "Sisters of the Traveling Pants" and more. SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas are only 20-25 minutes away, Ft Sam is one exit north and Trinity University and InCarnate Word University are one exit away. City transportation is great with a one day bus pass you can ride the bus to the Zoo, Witte Museum and San Antonio Museum of Art and the Pearl Brewery. Stay in San Antonio at the Comfort Suites for that "Unique experience". Owner operated by The Chaudhry's who designed and built this hotel for your personal enjoyment. Bienvenidos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Otel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio