Where do I begin? This was my first trip to San Antonio and I had an awesome time!! I went for the Spurs first home game of this 2012 season. I stayed at the Comfort Suites Alamo Riverwalk two weeks ago and it was so wonderful. Check in was smooth and easy. My room was large, clean, accommodating, and I didn't mind the view of the highway!! The gentleman at the front desk was so kind, gave me directions and all sorts of useful information. They have a free one-way shuttle to the Riverwalk, and a cab back only cost $4.80!! The hotel had a manager's reception during the week which included red and white wine, beer, cheese, and taquitos!! It was wonderful. The FREE HOT breakfast was so delicious. The waffles were in the shape of Texas! They were so cute and so tasty. There was a buffet of eggs, sausage, ham, cereal, and fruit. Coffee with International Delights cream and orange juice, too. There is an outdoor pool AND a hot tub (both were warm). Parking was $10/night but was covered and safe. Comfort Suites Alamo Riverwalk is close to everything!!! The mall, Riverwalk, Alamo, ATT Center, and various restaurants. I enjoyed my stay and I will be back again!! I recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Update! NEW Tesla Charging stations and standard charging station was just installed! VOTED "BEST Value Downtown" because every room sleeps up to a family of 6 and includes FREE breakfast buffet & FREE high-speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. Plus! FREE wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres during our complimentary Manager's Reception Tues-Thurs from 5-7pm.Located only 3 blocks from the historic Alamo, Riverwalk, & Convention Center, this Mediterranean, boutique-style Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk is perfect for everyone & everything - including families, Military, leisure, business, conventions, etc. This beautiful property has 89 suites with either 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, and all of the rooms come with a sleeper sofa, microwave, refrigerator. The beautiful property also boasts its' heated pool, hot tub, (brand new)fitness center, business center, & a putting green. Walking distance to everywhere downtown, 100 restaurants, a mall, art galleries, museums, festivals, parks and more! Additionally, there is a FREE one-way limited shuttle service that takes guests from our hotel into downtown on Mon-Sat from 9am-9pm; moreover, we do not pick up guests from downtown. Perfect place for events like graduates from Lackland Airforce Base, Ft Sam Medical Courses, family reunions, "Sisters of the Traveling Pants" and more. SeaWorld and Fiesta Texas are only 20-25 minutes away, Ft Sam is one exit north and Trinity University and InCarnate Word University are one exit away. City transportation is great with a one day bus pass you can ride the bus to the Zoo, Witte Museum and San Antonio Museum of Art and the Pearl Brewery. Stay in San Antonio at the Comfort Suites for that "Unique experience". Owner operated by The Chaudhry's who designed and built this hotel for your personal enjoyment. Bienvenidos! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Comfort Suites San Antonio