If you ever visit this absolutely beautiful city, stay here !! The rooms are suites, stainless steel appliances, a pull out sofa, table and chairs, and the beds are so comfortable !! 2 flat screen t.v's, and I could go on, but aside from these things they had a wonderful breakfast and if as that wasn't enough, they have a dinner for you too Sun. thru Thursday evenings. They call it a "light" meal but it really is not unless you are looking for a 5 course dinner!! The night we got there we had chicken florentine, the best wild rice I've had in years, very fresh veggies and salad , warm rolls etc. It was delicious !! All of this included in your room rental!! You are overlooking the Riverwalk, the customer service was great. It was just a terrific 3 night stay and when we go back to this awesome city we will stay there again without question !! Couple of tips, it's cheaper to park in the garage across the street. The hotel is 23.00 a day, the garage is 15.00. There is a great album in the lobby with virtually every restaurant menu in the city, so you know where you want to go and where it is. The pool is small but like bath water. Can't say enough about this place!! A 10 on my list !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy being in the heart of scenic and historic San Antonio, Texas at our Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Antonio-Riverwalk/Downtown hotel. Situated on the famous Riverwalk, our all-suite hotel is convenient to historical sites, shopping and dining. Connect with home and the office with free high-speed internet access. Start your day with a hot full breakfast served daily. At the end of a long day, unwind with our evening dinner and drinks (beer, wine, margaritas) served Monday to Thursday. Both meals are included with your stay. Or, prepare your own meal in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring a refrigerator, microwave, two-burner stove top, dishwasher and utensils. Lounge in one of our one or two bedroom suites with a separate bedroom and living area featuring a sofabed and TVs with premium cable channels. Host a meeting or event for up to 90 people and use the services available in our business center. Relax in our rooftop pool or whirlpool, or work out on the latest fitness equipment. Shop at nearby Rivercenter Mall and El Mercado. Learn about Texas history at the Alamo and Governor’s Palace. Dine on local and international foods. Plan family activities at Sea World, Splashtown and the San Antonio Zoo. Business travelers will enjoy our proximity to the H. B. Gonzales Convention Center. Our multi-lingual staff will help you find the best options in San Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio - Riverwalk / Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Riverwalk / Downtown Hotel San Antonio
- Homewood Suites San Antonio
- Homewood San Antonio
- San Antonio Homewood Suites