“Customer Service at it's best!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #45 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Winder, Georgia
“Customer Service at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We (my husband, my parents, my five year old, and my oldest son's girlfriend and myself) stayed 4 nights to attend my son's BMT graduation at Lackland AFB. It was convenient and easy to get to the Valley Hi Gate. It is right off of 410 making travel easy. The employees from management to cleaning staff went out of their way to make the stay pleasant. They helped with directions, forgotten items we needed, and even searched for some ear plugs one night when my snoring roommates sent me to the lobby at 2 am from frustration. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was great and they even had some ready on the days we had to be on base before breakfast was to be served. There is a Salt Grass and Texas Roadhouse in walking distance. Each time my new graduate visited he was thanked for his service. We travel quite a bit, and for the price this is a great place.

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Atascocita, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed for Spring Break and really wasn't impressed.

Rooms were ok...we were in a one-bedroom suite. The bed was hard as heck! I couldn't believe it. Chair at the desk was torn on edges, couch just didn't look clean..made my kids put a blanket down before sitting. After a long day at seaworld I wanted a bath...omg the tub was so little! And I'm not a big person. It was a decent room just not what I expected from Marriott.

Pool - kids never got in as it looked nasty in the pool area..

Exercise room small..didn't go in.

Free breakfast- a joke.. food was not good and the area is so small that it was simply a crowded mess. I will say the management and staff were in the area the entire time and were very helpful and also did their best to keep the place tidy. I would not recommend wasting time with this option.

Snack area...sad and simply over priced..

Just honestly disappointed.

• Stayed March 2013
wildvines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family and I spent four nights at this Residence Inn. After driving here from PA we were exhausted. There were six of us all together - my parents, my husband and I, a 16 year old and a 12 year old. We stayed in a 2-bedroom suite. It was PERFECT for us! The room was very clean and comfortable. We had plenty of room to spread out. The staff there is so polite and helpful. On the Saturday that we were there we brought our son back to the room with us so that we could just relax and catch up. Every time he walked by the desk he was thanked for his service. The staff is all very friendly. This Inn is within walking distance to a large cineplex theater, two steak houses and a KFC/Taco Bell.
The pool was clean, the breakfast was great and they started it early on the days that we had to go to the base early (loved the Texas shaped waffles), the room service good. We would DEFINITELY stay here again.
I would like to thank the two men that worked at the desk for making this trip a little easier for us! It wouldn't have been the same without them!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My family and I spent 3 nights at this hotel and it was a great experience. Robert Cantu, the General Manager, was so helpful and available at all times as was the staff. We were there to see my Grandson graduate from basic training at Lackland AFB and the hotel is totally set up for this event every week. It's an easy, quick trip to the base from there. We will stay there again anytime we are back in San Antonio.

Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We were in San Antonio for our grandsons graduation from Lackland. Bob was extremely helpful at check in. Robert greeted, congratulated & thanked our grandson for his service when he came to the hotel for a visit. The (2) bedroom suite was just what we needed & we really enjoyed our stay. The drive to & from the base was so easy. Robert also helped us with directions to the Riverwalk area & also to the AT&T Center for the Spurs game.

Thanks for making our stay a good experience.

Rhonda P - Arkansas - Proud Grandmother

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ttribby, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn San Antonio Seaworld, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We want to thank you for the kind words you said about our hotel. Your thoughts are important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive. We'll be sure to share it with the hotel staff. We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our reward. The more satisfied customers we have, the more our business will thrive. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We recently stayed here 5 nights for our son in laws Air Force graduation,rooms are very spacious and clean.Staff and manager Robert were very helpful with whatever we needed.Breakfast was good with a lot of variety,would stay here again. Very easy drive to base about 15 minutes or a little less depending on traffic.

Cypress, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our family stayed here for 6 days while we were visiting this area to watch our son graduate from Air Force Basic Training at Lackland, AFB. The location of this hotel was fantastic in relation to the Air Base, The Riverwalk and the San Antonio Airport!

As a very frequent traveler I have stayed in many hotels and met many staff members of hotels over my 17 years of travel. The Residence Inn at San Antonio Seaworld has some of the most professional, friendly, helpful and efficient staff I have had the pleasure to experience. The front desk clerks, Angel and Robert M., were amazingly helpful and polite and helped ensure that our visit was perfect. The General Manager, Robert Cantu was also very helpful, polite and personally checked several times during the course of our visit that all was going well, and indeed all was very well.

Visiting with the other Air Force parents and friends attending the graduation events, it seemed clear that we chose the right hotel to stay!

Thank you all at the Residence Inn San Antonio Seaworld for ensuring that our special event was a perfect event in every way!!!! We will be telling everyone about this place as well as our local Air Force recruiting office so that they can share the news with future Airmen and their families!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn San Antonio Seaworld? Share your experiences!