“Awsome Experience” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roaring Fork
1806 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX 78248-4520 (Far North Central)
210-479-9700
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Cross street: Inside Loop 1604 at Huebner Rd.
Lake Forest, California
“Awsome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you are looking for a great food, service and overall nice night out then this is the place. The pork chop is to die for, really, it was huge enough for two.
The halibut was also one of the best ever. Chris is a awsome server, very nice and extra helpful. We were treated so well. The food is just great. Will
go back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great ambiance, Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Ordered the Chicken Flatbread and Tenderloin Beef Sliders paired with a robust and fruity Cabernet.
Cool Saturday evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fredericksburg, Texas
“Serious Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was our first experience at a Roaring Fork restaurant, lunch with another couple. It's located in a new commercial development on N Loop 1604 W., very nice decor with comfortable chairs out front for waiting and a nice outside dining area with a fireplace. We had a rich, very tasty queso con puerco appetizer, served with crispy chips, plenty for the 4 of us. The ladies had Huckleberry Ritas they raved about. Our friends split an order of the Tenderloin Beef sliders with fries they said was very good. My wife and I split a "Big A**" burger and fries, it was excellent! This burger comes with Poblano pepper, cheddar cheese, smoked bacon along with L,T,P,O. and a BIG, perfectly medium grilled, delicious slab of ground beef; this is a serious burger. The burger with fries was $15.00 but half was plenty and so much better than the burger $7.50 will get you at most places.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“"Nice Pleasant Inside and Out Place to Eat"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

This is a great location to unwind inside and out . The food portions were small but tasty. the service was very good and thorough. It is a great place to sit outside with friends have a few eat and watch the multiple TV's....

San Antonio, TX
“Nice Family Birthday Celebration”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We are always very busy as a family. Our family birthday tradition is the honoree chooses the restaurant. My teenage son did not know where he wanted to go. He initially chose a restaurant that we eat at frequently so it wasn't going to be "special". After probing further, he asked about Roaring Fork since we had been past it several times and he had found it reviewed online. I suggested we try it. He LOVED it!

As a matter of fact, my wife and I also enjoyed it. We started with the Queso Con Puero. My son devoured it! We had a little and it was delicious although too spicey for my wife. My son ordered the bacon wrapped Porkloin with grits and Mexican rice. He really enjoyed it! My wife had the filet and I had the New York strip. They were both delicious and prepared as requested.

Overall the service was average. The server had been working at the restaurant only two weeks. You could tell. It didn't dampen our enjoyment since we were dining and in no hurry.

It is likely we will return. Soon I hope...

• Visited September 2012