“Surpise with the service.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10

You added Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10 to your Saves list
Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   222 South WW White Rd, San Antonio, TX 78219 (East Side)   |
Special Offer
TripAdvisor Special!
Ranked #187 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Cleburne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Outside looked dirty. Inside,was clean enough but they forgot to leave cups in the room. Also the frig,wasnt cleaned.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My stay at this super 8 was awesome! I have to stay in San Antonio every weekend and I have tried a lot of motels/hotels. I first tried this one about a year ago and I have been coming back every since. The staff is very friendly and I am a long way from home and they make me feel welcome every time I stay. The rooms are nice and the pool is very clean and cool. I had some bad experience's with a couple of motels in the area and I will never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I would call early because they fill up quick
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Springfield
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My stay at the Super 8, San Antonio was very nice. The room was a little more than I had expected. In all I would say it was a nery nice facility. I would recomend the motel to friends and family without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The staff was excellent!! The room smelled a little smoky, even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Also the tiny pillows do not cut it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Diamondhead
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Selected this Super 8 from the Pet-Friendly lodging book. We were travelling with two cats. We wanted a room with a bed on a platform (so the cats couldn't hide under the bed). There were no rooms with platform beds, so we had to take the one we got. In the morning the cats, as expected had hidden under the bed and would not come out. We had to pull the bed and mattresses off in order to get them out. Thus frustrated both of us and terrified the cats. We have had good luck at other hotels, but not this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10? Share your experiences!