“Agriculture Teachers--do NOT stay here with kids!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10

Save Saved
You added Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10 to your Saves list
Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   222 South WW White Rd, San Antonio, TX 78219 (East Side)   |
Ranked #192 of 350 hotels in San Antonio

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Orlando, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

horrible room...dust on carpet.....front office people high attitute....no cust serv.....heater not working....they took 30 mins to come and have a look what's the problem with heater....sunita front office terrible attitute....no blanket and outside it was freezing...

Room Tip: comfort inn & suites near airport
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Nick P, Webmaster at Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• The front desk agent received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

• Maintenance was informed of the problems you experienced and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio East. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I have stayed three times at this motel. Twice in 2010. And once this year. I never saw any bugs, the breakfast was fine, my room was clean, the staff at the front desk very friendly, they even remembered me!
I despise bugs and roaches, have lived in TX and they have BIG roaches in TX. I never saw a roach at this particular motel.
I can't explain the very bad reviews, I can only say I did not have those terrible experiences. It is in a kind of commercial area but it's easy to get to from I 10, and it was fine for traveling.

• Stayed April 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Roaches in room. Refrigerator standing full of water with towel soaking up the water microwave so dirty didn't even use it because it was so dirty .

• Stayed July 2012
Nick P, Webmaster at Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. I am sorry that the experience did not turn out to be what you had expected. Upon receipt of your review, it was shared with the manager and ways in which our valued guests could feel that they were getting their moneys worth were discussed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio East. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Lubbock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

The hotel is right off of I-10 (next to a Sonic - YEA) but around a lot of mechanic shops. The manager on site at the time we came was more then willing to cancel our reservation but we decided to stay since it was so late. The bathroom had major water damage on ceiling and we did not have any large towels, there was also an obvious cigarette burn hole in the bed coverlet, in our nonsmoking room, which obviously smelled otherwise. The TV picture quality was very bad. The free WIFI was nice though. The night was fine, I did not feel unsafe with my family at all. The breakfast was very decent with eggs, sausage and muffins and juice. My only problem was the price. At the $75 plus tax I paid for the room we had been staying in much nicer hotels at the same price range. The room was definitely equivalent to a much lower price ranged hotel. FYI.. did not find any bugs, pool looked nice and small and lobby and breakfast area were very clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

• The front desk staff person received additional training in the proper way to be dressed and conducting himself during working hours.

• Front desk staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which he is to treat you, our valued guests.

• Housekeeping received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. They also received additional instruction in keeping the rooms properly stocked.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio East. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Ok. Actually we didn't end up sleeping here. We had reserved thru Priceline but when we arrived they only had smoking rooms available: VERY smelly rooms. So we decided to cancel and find another hotel. The receptionist (Sunni) was extremely polite and helpful. When Priceline did not wanna return our money, she intervened and made them refund in full what we paid. THAT is service: help a (non)costumer for nothing.
We saw the pool and the breakfast area while we waited. VERY small both places, but fairly clean. And for the price what did you expect! $60/night in a holiday weekend was fair enough.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Nick P, Webmaster at Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio East for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that we only had smoking rooms available and hope that this will be different in the future.

• Sunni received our commendation for the courteous way in which she treated you, our valued guest.

• Sunni received my personal commendation for the courteous way in which she treated you, our valued guest.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn & Suites San Antonio East. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Been to Super 8 - San Antonio at I-10? Share your experiences!