This was our first time at a Howard Johnson and the hotel was attractively done, the price was very nice and the breakfast being included was just amazing. We stayed 4 nights and each morning was eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, donuts, muffins, cereal, waffles, bagels ect. We ate in our jammies and got around nice and slow, no rush.
Bigger than all of this, we came to San Antonio to visit a brother, and the second day of our stay I got a call from home in Missouri that our dad died. I was not near a fax of my own or anything I needed for such an event. BUT, the general manager of the hotel, Labib is his name, faxed funeral stuff out for me, received faxes for me, and was all around a fine and compassionate new friend. Sarah at the front desk, also helped us plan our day trips with her great suggestions. Go and enjoy!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Location, 1 mile from Fiesta Texas, 9 miles from Sea World, and only minutes from downtown San Antonio, epitomizes easy access to all that San Antonio has to offer. In town on business or pleasure, select the Howard Johnson Fiesta where product and service equals value. A complimentary full hot breakfast is also provided. Tour Buses Welcome. Pets are welcome! $25.00 non refundable fee per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn San Antonio/Near Six Flags Fiesta Texas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Inn San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- Howard Johnson San Antonio
- San Antonio Howard Johnson