“Poor Customer Service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld

You added Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld to your Saves list
Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6010 NW Loop 410, 410 Loop & Ingram Exit, San Antonio, TX 78238 (Northwest Side)   |
Ranked #202 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cayey, null, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently stayed there, the hotel needs a bit more care, you can see it once you get there, and to me that was the only downside I can speak off. Customer service is FANTASTIC (at least in my experience), did a late check in (there to visit Lackland AFB) and needed milk for my baby, the girl at the counter gladly gave me milk free of charge and even asked me if I needed any more, before arriving I would send emails with a bunch of questions and not once were they rude to me and answers came back faster than I expected. Before check out, I had a problem with the payment, was charged twice through the reservation website I used and then directly at the counter, spoke to them and they helped me solve everything. It's great for a short stay, good for what your paying.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
daysinnseaworld, General Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We appreciate you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Been to Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld

Address: 6010 NW Loop 410, 410 Loop & Ingram Exit, San Antonio, TX 78238
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
Ranked #202 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld 2*
Conveniently Located Close To Shopping, Restaurants And Attractions! Stay refreshed and energized during your visit to Alamo City at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / SeaWorld hotel. Located off the Interstate 410 loop, our hotel is near Seaworld San Antonio offers quick access to downtown San Antonio and the popular area attractions. Book our hotel in San Antonio, Texas for value. We offer comfortable rooms with Free Wi-Fi Internet access, Free Parking,Free access to a full-service fitness center across the highway. Jump start the day Free continental breakfast and a free copy of USA Today each morning. Come have fun for Theme Parks, Shopping, History, and Food in San Antonio! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld Hotel San Antonio
Days Inn Northwest Seaworld
San Antonio Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.