“Clean, Affordable,Good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld

You added Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld to your Saves list
Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6010 NW Loop 410, 410 Loop & Ingram Exit, San Antonio, TX 78238 (Northwest Side)   |
Ranked #211 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Harlingen, Texas
“Clean, Affordable,Good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We enjoyed this place very much. Very good staff offer us good deal. We didn't make reservation and were able to give us a good price. The location was excellent close to Fiesta and Sea World. The rooms were nice and clean. I left my curling iron behind and I call the hotel and it was turn in. The Hotel Manager was honest, helpful and pack it and call UPS to pick up. The Hotel paid for postage. I appreciated her doing it going out of her way to return my curling iron. Honest and helpful people make this place want to stay there again.

Room Tip: Personnel has a lot to do where you are going to stay. We went to a previous hotel before Days Inn...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
daysinnseaworld, General Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for staying with us and it was my pleasure to send your curling iron back to you.

We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Our room was dingy and gray, the towels were dingy and gray the sheets were also dingy & gray and flat not fitted and loose on the bed. There was hair in the bathroom, the breakfast tables were sticky & nasty from the "stupid texas waffles" they brag about. We were there for my sons Air Force BMT graduation so honestly, at the time I didn't care how gross my hotel was, but since then I have done quite a bit of travelling and for the price, I could have stayed in much nicer, cleaner and better accessed places. I have written to Days Inn with my concerns and have not received a satisfactory explaination or verification that these issues will be addressed. I urge you to find somewhere else to stay. On a brighter note the workers were nice people, though on more than one occasion a child brought us try again towels, because the ones we were given were dirty with makeup and unidentifiable(I honestly don't want to know) brown stuff on them.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Days Inn and I tried our best to satisfy you regarding your stay after your departure from our hotel. You did not bring any issue/issues to our attention while your four days stay with us and we still provided credit to your account. If we were aware of your issues while you were staying, we would have tried everything to satisfy your needs.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We came as a family of 8 (including 4 children) . When we arrived we saw that the pictures were very misguiding. Burnt carpet , dirty walls , crack lamp, filthy towels , non-working A/C , stained sheets , & not to mention the cricket that greeted us in the tub . The first room we got had no fridge or microwave , so we had to order them . They told us they are in some rooms , but not all . The rooms are very small & honestly do yourself some good & stay at a hotel . This is my aunts first time planning a trip & honestly she could've done better w/ a place to stay .

• Stayed July 2012
daysinnseaworld, General Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out to provide us your feedback regarding your stay with us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (210) 522-1995. Thank You.
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I would have to say that for the price the hotel was not bad. My family took a trip to San Antonio and we had a total of 3 rooms. Over all the experience was not bad. We read the reviews and were a lil worried about our decision, but it saved us money and we were in a good location. The only complaints would be the towels, so I suggest people take their own. The towels Didn't look so clean. They also did not have irons in the rooms. Other than that the pool was clean a lil on the small side, the breakfast waffles were good. In my opinion this is a good hotel if you plan to be out and about and need a comfortable place to stay!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
daysinnseaworld, Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, July 16, 2012

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Thank You.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

I am really not too hard to please, & at very least I can say that, the beds were fairly clean, if you don't count the random holes/cigarette holes in the blankets & sheets.

The air conditioner is great. Nice wi-fi.

But here's the nitty gritty...the toilet sounds like a pipe is going to burst. It squeals every time you flush it. Paint is chipping all over the walls. Parts of the bathroom look like they are sometimes cleaned. Some places have cobb webbs. My real problem is it looks like they don't vacuum thoroughly, especially along the edge of the walls, which normally I wouldn't care about except for one little problem...I went to plug in my laptop to a wall socket & noticed movement on the ground. There are a lot of rolly polly bugs everywhere!! They are crawling along the edges of the wall, up the wall, all over the bathroom. It's really gross.

Bottom line, this hotel needs a lot of TLC, because for what you are getting, $59.99 is practically robbery. I would not rate this with the 2 stars & others like it (La Quinta, Comfort Inn, etc)....this fits in more like a Motel 6.

Sorry, I don't normally write reviews, but this had to be said.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
daysinnseaworld, General Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, June 12, 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is 10 mins one way from the airport and 10 mins tbe other from seaworld. The do it yourself waffles at the continental breakfast were super. We were even allowed to check in early. This helped so we could secure our luggage and not have to leave it in the car at seaworld. It was super easy to find and in the room we heard no highway noise. We will stay here again when we come back to san antonio

• Stayed May 2012
daysinnseaworld, General Manager at Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We hope to see you again in future.
Delmar, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I booked this hotel because it wasn't to far from Lackland AFB. I was there on a trip to see my daughter graduate basic training. Now with that being said, I wasn't asking much. I only needed a place to get a shower and lay my head because I wasn't going to spend any time there. This hotel is nothing like the pictures on the internet and one that looks like it's been on an episode of cops. I had to switch room three times. The first room when we pulled back the blanket had holes in them and bugs were crawling everywhere. The second room had vomit down one side of the mattress. I seriously would NEVER recommend this place for anyone. The hotel staff were so embarrased they check the next room and made sure they were clean fresh sheets on the bed. I will say the hotel staff were wonderful and I felt bad for them to be working in a place like this. There is no way they don't get cussed out on a daily basis.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn San Antonio Northwest / Seaworld? Share your experiences!