“I liked the breakfast” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest

You added Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest to your Saves list
Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4303 Hyatt Place Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #52 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“I liked the breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I spent 10 nights with my children in this hotel. I liked the location, is close to the Cantera, six flags, on the other side to the south it is the north star mall, 20 min to sea world and 15 to the River walk. It is exactly in the middle. I like the staff is friendly and the breakfast is way better than on the other chain hotels. They have more options. The only thing I would change are the ladies cleaning the bedrooms, they don't fold the sofa beds or little things like that. But in general we liked our stay.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel every month for over a year until May when I came back to my room at 6:30pm to find my door ajar.

The on duty manager relocated me to another room but the general manager never contacted me about this, despite my calling the hotel twice and writing them a letter.

I even wrote a letter to Hyatt corporate and never heard from them. I will not stay at a Hyatt again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We usually stay at Embassy suites wherever we go. However, all three locations were sold out. We chose Hyatt Place as our backup so glad we did!!! Front desk was so pleasant when we checked in. Room exceeded our standards. Very roomy to beds, small kitchenette, and table. Very very clean.

• Stayed July 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This place made my experience in San Antonio awesome. We did have a misunderstanding with check in, but that was resolved quickly. The manager Marcelino was great, he even had a complimentary basket of goodies sent to our room for the mishap. The room was clean and spacious for my family. The location was good, it was easy to get to Six Flags and The River Walk. Staff was very nice and the breakfast was wonderful!! Our family had a good time I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was excellent, very courteous and quick to respond to all requests. We were greeted enthusiastically by all staff members. The room was clean and spacious. We would stay there again. Oh, the continental breakfast was fresh and had great variety.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We had a marvelous stay in Hyatt Place Hotel.
Convenient location (airport, Sea world, supermarkets, restaurants etc.) Nice interiors, spotless room, very good service. Very well organized, attentive and kind staff. Check in and out very fast. Excellent breakfast!
The manager is very kind and you can see that he handles all situations in a way that keeps the hotel running smoothly.

I would highly recomend this place and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Spring, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Very nice hotel. Didn't stay for the included breakfast, but enjoyed the overall stay. Room was clean and very well appointed. Very nice TV, one of the best for this price level.

Nice easy on and off freeway and had three good restaurants in easy walking distance.

Would recommend and would stay again.

Room Tip: Elevator is in middle of building