“Very good for the price and location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest

You added Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest to your Saves list
Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4303 Hyatt Place Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Breakfast & WIFI
Ranked #65 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Texas
“Very good for the price and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The staff were very helpful. Shelly checked me in very efficiently! Free computer and printer use right off of the lobby. 24 hour snack. pastry, sandwich, drink bar. A good breakfast is included in the mornings also.
The location is very good between Wurzbach and Huebner Rd off of I-10. Very easy insterstate access while being far enough back from the freeway to feel private.
The room were clean, the bed soft with lots of pillows. There is a seating area and kitchenette which is nice. A large flatscreen with cable and free wifi.
Only drawback is the miniscule bathroom but everything worked and the water was hot.
All in all a very good experience and I will return again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
javier_segura, General Manager at Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest, responded to this review, June 23, 2011
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future. Again, thank you for your comments and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Javier Segura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Midland, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2011

Able to check in early. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Hotel was FULL due to Memorial Day weekend. Lots of families enjoying the first weekend of summer. Very busy at breakfast-but staff were friendly and helpful to all.
My one request at check in-- room somewhere quite was amazingly honored.
This was not our first time to stay at this location basically because of convenience of location and value. Will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

I have stayed at Hyatt Place hotels and enjoyed their service, quality, cleanliness. This one seems to be one at the bottom of the pile. Why?

- unclean driveways ... full of oil marks that could be cleaned easily.
- cramped and very crowded. Unless you love literally rubbing shoulders with all your neighbors at breakfast, as you are trying to get out quickly, go elsewhere
- pool and exercise rooms not as good as even mediocre hotels. pool is outdoors, small and not private.
- the hotel management just doesn't care. when i asked for an extra blanket as it was quite cold, i was promised one but none arrived.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Dear valued guest: Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit. If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Cypress, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

I travel extensively for work and have typically stayed at other major hotel chains. Last year, I found myself having to stay at Hyatt Place as it was closest to my client. I had an enjoyable stay there, so this time around when traveling to San Antonio, I didn't stay at my typical hotel, and opted instead for the Hyatt Place NW San Antonio.

The hotel room was exactly as the one I had in Louisville. It was very clean with all the amenities. The staff who greeted me were very friendly and even telephoned me soon after I was in my room to ensure it was to my satisfaction. I found this to be a very nice touch.

While I was a bit nervous at first to not see a full parking lot upon my arrival, it was relatively full by the evening's end. There are many restaurants within a few miles of the hotel which makes for a variety of choices if the hotel snack area is not enough to fill you up (great choices in salads and sandwiches though I would prefer Coke products to Pepsi). The continental breakfast in the morning was complimentary and there were a variety of breads, cereals and fruit to choose from before returning home.

All in all, my stay was very enjoyable and I would recommend the hotel.

P.S. The HD flat screen in the hotel room was fabulous!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

I really enjoyed our stay in the Hyatt (first time we stayed here). The hotel looks brand new, the room was impeccable, the bed was extremely comfortable. I slept very well. I also liked that the room had a separate couch where you could watch TV if you didn't want to lounge on the bed. The bathroom was a decent size and it was clean. The only thing I disliked was the continental breakfast, it did not have a lot of choices of pastries only toast and English muffins, the fruit was not good. Next time, we will go have breakfast somewhere else. A downside of this hotel is that is about 10 miles from the Riverwalk.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

The Hyatt Place chain offers a little extra space in each room as well as a contemporary flair. The service is always the best, with staff eager to please. This particular hotel was near the Quarry which offered many dining options. It is also near the airport and not far from the city center.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2010

The service was excellent, I check in rightaway. The room was clean,confortable, with a nice TV. The location was great.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Been to Hyatt Place San Antonio Northwest? Share your experiences!