“Appearance was fine and the bed was comfortable, but the...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center

You added Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center to your Saves list
Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   9542 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Formerly La Quinta) (Northwest Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #261 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Cumming, Georgia
“Appearance was fine and the bed was comfortable, but the...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Appearance was fine and the bed was comfortable, but the room smelled and the carpet felt dirty and had spots, presumably where something was spilled.

The continental breakfast had a nice selection, although fruit would have been nice.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The room was filthy....I have photos to document that statement. The person who 'cleaned' the room took my cup and did not replace, removed soap each day when there was no need to at all. The filth was the rug (spots and actual dirt all over)...the walls, the corners and behind the night stand where the electrical outlet was located. There was mold around the mirror above the sink and mold here and there in the shower, particularly under the soap container mounted into the tile. It looked like it had never been cleaned. The bed was comfortable and clean, that was out of character for the rest of the space. Creepy place. I complained and the owner gave me a very small refund, offered to give me a better room ....next time....I stayed there 6 nights while visiting my grandson...and family. I had planned to return and stay there for the Christmas holiday and cancelled. I will never go to another Baymont ever. And in particular never this one. The so called breakfast was crap, total crap. I have stayed in a number of Wyndham and Worldmark places and loved them all, world return in a heartbeat (especially to Inn at 7th Mountain in Oregon) but this experience with San Antonio Baymont makes me wish I had never purchased into Worldmark or Wyndham.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

New Braunfels, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Service was excellent, accommodating and informational enjoyed my stay and received all my discounts without a 'hitch' slept great felt like i was on vacation even though i was there for a family medical concern

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

GMBaymontSanAntonio, Manager at Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as accommodating, helpful, and welcoming as possible. Thank you again for taking the time to share this experience.
San Benito, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was very pleased with everything from staff to cleanliness of hotel. I will recommend this hotel to everyone. I'm looking forward to a reason to be able to stay at the Baymont, San Antonio again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

GMBaymontSanAntonio, Manager at Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Cotton Valley, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2014

bathroom were not cleaned to my standards or my wifes. water spots on ceilings. locks on door were loose. manager was creepy looking inside windows and learking around location. took a lot of repeating words to understand some of the front desk attendants

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

GMBaymontSanAntonio, Manager at Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center, responded to this review, October 28, 2014
Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. Your comments are important to us as we continuously seek ways to improve upon the guest experience in our hotel. We thank you very much for letting us know so that we can effectively address this incident and ensure that it does not occur in the future.

Been to Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center? Share your experiences!