We travel a lot to the U.S. and other countries around the world consistently.
We booked the hotel online Baymont Inn and Suites San Antonio Wurzbach, USA, 06/april/2012 12/april/2012 because it was supposed that we would have 2 double beds and 2 extra beds, plus what we chose it because it belong to an excellent group of hotels .
But we've never had so many complaints of a hotel, the enlisted below:
1) The night of our arrival we were told they did not have extra beds and told us they did not care that we had it written on the reservation.
2) The next day we explained at frontdesk that we had booked 2 double beds and 2 extra beds and we had it in writing. Miss Diana the receptionist said that it was not her problem and that we revise it in Mexico. We had to beg her to put us at least 1 extra bed, because we would be 7 days in the hotel, to which she reply that perhaps in a very bad mood.
3) 2 days did not clean completely the room: the bathroom dirty, dirty toilet, garbage cans filled, beds unmade, dirty towels.
4) We complain daily to Miss Diana and she only laugh angry and said she could not do anything, only she can pass the message.
5) Every day that we had to chase the waitress for us to change the dirty towels.
6) The breakfast area was very dirty and if it ran out of food, Miss Diana did not put more, she was always bad and rude to all customers, especially Mexicans, and we were many in the hotel.
7) One day the water of the shower was cold, we notified Miss Diana to reception and said she did not know what happened, that it was rare and did nothing about it. We had to bathe with cold water
8) Never changed the sheets and blankets on beds, were poorly tended.
9) The bathroom floor was always dirty and the carpet also.
10) Did not put cups, just put them on the first day we arrived.
11) The floor of the parking lot was full of trash.
12) We asked to Miss Diana several times that we want to talk to the Hotel Manager and always she told us that the manager was on a board, that the manager was not in the hotel, that she did not know at what time the manager would come ... and she not let us talk to the manager never.
13) On Tuesday April 10 at night we asked the receptionist Miss Olga at frontdesk to change us dirty towels, give us toilet paper, kleenex, soap, shampoo, because they had not done again the cleanliness of the room. We asked to speak again to the manager, Miss Olga told us that she would tell the manager to call us in the morning, but we never received the call of the manager.
14) At the time of checkout we did not get any service survey to answer.
For the above mentioned, in these past holidays that we were in your hotel, rather than have fun and enjoy, only we had suffered and your staff laughing at us, as if we were asking the service for charity.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont San Antonio Wurzbach / Medical Hotel San Antonio
- Baymont Hotel San Antonio
- La Quinta San Antonio