I booked this hotel as it is close to the company that I am dealing with. The staff at the front desk upon check-in (daytime) was very friendly and helpful and I looked forward to a pleasant stay. What I saw and happened during the next 5 days was a different story.
1) Internet service in the room is sporadically and never worked at nighttime. I had to go to the hotel lobby to access the Internet and several complaints to the staff on night time duty never brought any improvement.
2) Breakfast is good if you like sugar as they only offer cereal,danish and muffins. Don't go there before 7:00 or you can only get the coffee from the evening before.
3) Staff on nighttime duty had problems in connecting calls to my room as my company associates told me that they tried to reach me but could not be connected through.
4) Rooms on the second floor only have a window to the walkway so if you like your privacy then you have no view outside. Maintenance of the room is also way below standard compared with other hotels in the same price range
Summary: I will visit San Antonio again in October but I definitely won't be staying at the Days Inn Fiesta Park.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Fiesta Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fiesta Park Hotel San Antonio
- Days Inn San Antonio
- San Antonio Days Inn