I stayed at the Westin La Cantera for a conference. It's a beautiful hotel in a lovely setting. The grounds are very nice and well kept. I stayed in one of the cabanas and it was quite roomy (too roomy for one person) and was well appointed and very clean. I had a golf cart assigned to my room to drive up to the main hotel but didn't use it because the weather was lovely and it was less than 1/2 mile which was a nice walk. I saw some interesting wildlife going back and forth (porcupine, lots of different birds, etc.)
I had room service once and it took a while but was good. The bar we ate at there one night was subpar and took forever to deliver our food and it wasn't that great once we got there.
Overall, a very nice place to stay. I personally prefer staying downtown in San Antonio because there is so much to do, but this was a nice option.
- Also Known As:
- Westin La Cantera Hotel San Antonio
- Westin La Cantera Hotel
- Westin Cantera Hotel
- La Cantera San Antonio
- Westin La Cantera Resort
- Westin San Antonio
- San Antonio Westin
- The Westin La Cantera Resort San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin La Cantera Resort is a distinctive retreat for business and leisure travelers alike atop one of the highest points in all of San Antonio. We're the ultimate blend of recreation and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.