From the time I arrived I found the staff ,especially Rachel at the front desk, to be very pleasant. Rachel recommended a truly fine restaurant and scheduled the hotel shuttle to take me there and also pick me up. The room was large and clean. The complimentry breakfast was OK but then again, it was free. The shuttle took me to the airport in the morning completing an enjoyable stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated! Check out the fresh, new look of the recently renovated Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Airport. The Pear Tree Inn puts you right in the middle of everything San Antonio has to offer. A short drive from the River Walk, Six Flags Fiesta, San Antonio Zoo and more. Pear Tree Inn offers its guests a variety of free extras - take, for example, our free breakfast. We serve free continental breakfast, which includes pastries, toast, cereal, fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juices. Enjoy a refreshing drink to end your day with free drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm. Pear Tree Inn also offers free wireless Internet and free long distance calls ensuring you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pear Tree Inn San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Pear Tree Hotel San Antonio