“It felt like home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 San Antonio

You added Super 8 San Antonio to your Saves list
Super 8 San Antonio
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11027 IH 35 North, San Antonio, TX 78233 (Northeast San Antonio)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #208 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
“It felt like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

You get your money's worth, super clean new rooms, up to date with the latest technology. Conveniently located off the I35. I recommend you stop here you won't be disappointed. Very friendly environment.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Midland, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great service, great room... very clean and very affordable. For a low budget get away, this is the best bet! This is our new go to hotel for quick get aways. The staff was very helpful with all issues and went out of their way to make us comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Granbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Check in was quick and friendly I walked up the stairs thinking another night in a cheap motel I opened the door and man was I impressed hard wood floor the room was cool flat screen TV coffee pot microwave. The bathroom was spotless and the shower totally remodeled after working all day in the Texas heat it was awesome very good pressure adjustable stream just what I needed laid down on the bed to watch TV it was nice had to be new. I read the reviews before check in but it was only one night so I didn't really care so I want to give everybody a heads up they remodeled and it is nice. I am a contactor and I spend a lot of time in motels this is very nice first time I took the time to write a review. RM

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ft. Sill
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

First thing when we got to our room all we could smell was chlorine and it was extremely humid. When I went to take a shower I had to clean it out first because there was hair in it. When we got up the next morning and went to get breakfast there was nothing but 2 kinds of cereal and toast to eat. When I went to get breakfast the second morning again nothing but 2 kinds of cereal and toast. Only this time there wasn't even coffee or milk. Considering breakfast is advertised as one of the perks it's very frustrating there's hardly anything there especially nothing for little kids. The rooms are also extremely crowded and barely any room to move around. The pool is also much smaller than it looks in the picture. Our room is right by the pool which is terrible since they don't enforce the times they have posted for it to be open so there are kids being loud keeping us up late at night. On the second morning nobody bothered to clean our room. Not even changing the trash bags out or giving us new towels. When I went to the front desk and asked about our room not being cleaned the man on duty told me I have a do not disturb sign on my door. When I said I didn't he said they thought the sign that says to clean our room meant do not disturb. We are still in the middle of our stay so hopefully the rest of it somehow gets better. If it weren't for the fact that I already paid for all the nights and it's a hassle to move a family of 5 to another hotel we'd go elsewhere. This has definitely made us decide we will not be staying in a Super 8 ever again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Carrizo Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Overall good stay, especially with quick reservation. Clean hotel room, good service at front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 San Antonio? Share your experiences!