I just spent a 6 month stay at this hotel and all I can say is WOW!. This place has customer service down. I work on the road and spent the last three years in hotels in several states, and this location is the very best. The manager, Sue is amazing, she has trained her staff to not be just professional to absolutely, amazingly friendly. When even the room service employees know your name and greet you with a big smile and hello! it starts to feel like home. Sue always supplied additional dishes for my room (I cooked in the suite), additional tables to use in my office/living room. When I got mail or packages they even delivered to my room.
The room always smelled amazing, very clean, like your own home smells after cleaning. The maintenance staff is also very good. Over such a long period of time, some things are bound to need repairing, and they were always on top of it, always the same day. Hallways always clean and bright. The whole place is very bright, cheerful, and I always felt safe there. It felt like home, and now that I have had to move on for work,I am disappointed in every hotel I have looked at. Nothing can compare to the staff, location, cleanliness and friendliness. I will stay here every time I visit San Antonio, and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Antonio Airport Hotel
- Residence Inn San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
- Residence Inn San Antonio
- San Antonio Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.