We stayed here in June with our 5 and 8 yr old. Loved it. Staff was great, very friendly and helpful with directions to SeaWorld.
Loved the free parking and location. Short walk to Trolley which takes you all over SanAntonio. Breakfast was well above average.
In the evening the manager would put out a cheese tray or they would have a popcorn machine. All in all a good hotel for a good price.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35 at the Durango, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. It is also a short walk to the Mexican-styled Market Square and just a trolley ride from the Riverwalk or a walk through the Alamo. This market square hotel features a redesigned lobby with lounge seating, 24-hour market, fitness center and indoor pool. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning. Guestrooms feature Marriott luxury bedding, workspace with free WiFi and ergonomic chair and 32" flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.