Stayed here for 2 nights in early June. Was really impressed with the upgraded hotel which has a new feeling ambiance from the moment you arrive. The hallways and rooms look awesome with lots of desk space and the rooms come with a microwave and refrigrator. This came in very helpful , especially with the San Antonio heat it was real nice coming back to refrigrated beverages.
The breakfast was good too with waffles, Jimmy dean sandwhiches and your typical continental favourites. Every one of the staff we spoke to were super friendly and engaging which added to the experience.
Would definitely recommend and will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35 at the Durango, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. It is also a short walk to the Mexican-styled Market Square and just a trolley ride from the Riverwalk or a walk through the Alamo. This market square hotel features a redesigned lobby with lounge seating, 24-hour market, fitness center and indoor pool. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning. Guestrooms feature Marriott luxury bedding, workspace with free WiFi and ergonomic chair and 32" flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn