The hotel was refurbished a short while ago and it is crispy new! The staff is super friendly and helpfull, especially Niya. She could not stop trying to make our stay as pleasant as possible. We were so impressed with her and San Antonio that we decided to extend our stay.
Very well appointed rooms and the beds super comfortable!
Good variety of breakfast goodies. Free coffee all day, apples and bananas available all day.
What a lovely place, surely recomendable.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square Hotel San Antonio
- Fairfield Inn Market Square
- Fairfield Inn San Antonio
- Fairfield San Antonio
- San Antonio Fairfield
- San Antonio Fairfield Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly-renovated Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio Downtown is located off I-10/35 at the Durango, making Sea World, Six Flags, the Alamo, and the metropolitan area easily accessible. It is also a short walk to the Mexican-styled Market Square and just a trolley ride from the Riverwalk or a walk through the Alamo. This market square hotel features a redesigned lobby with lounge seating, 24-hour market, fitness center and indoor pool. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet each morning. Guestrooms feature Marriott luxury bedding, workspace with free WiFi and ergonomic chair and 32" flat-screen TV with free HBO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn San Antonio Downtown/Market Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.