My husband and I took our four kids plus 2 of their friends so we had two rooms of 4 booked for two nights at the Indigo. I could have stayed longer......the rooms were so nice, very open wood floor concept. Modern fixtures and wall decor. All rooms had a web bar with refrigerator -- ice maker down the hall. Some of the rooms have nice balconies. Swimming pool was a little small but lots of 20-30 year couple down there reading and relaxing. The patio had wonderful sofa's and chairs to relax have a drink or read a book. The hotel bar had a full selection but even nicer was that we were allowed to bring our own and party on the patio if we wished. We also watched allot of couples go down and take the river taxi to the party scene just around the river walk. Our teens had a blast......being able to come an go with the river taxi or trolley car both stopping frequently at our door step. I will be staying here again soon. Oh almost forgot if you have a Keurig coffee maker -- you'll have one in your room here too bring your k-cups ;D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome the Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk, an intriguing branded boutique hotel delivering peace and renewal to people who are tired of mundane cookie-cutter hotels. Meandering along the threshold of the Riverwalk in the downtown area you will find yourself close by the Museum of Art, Alamo, El Mercado, Southwest School of Arts & Crafts, Rivercenter Mall, Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center, Alamodome, Municipal Auditorium, and Majestic Theater. Local businesses include AT&T, Baptist Hospital, Methodist Healthcare Systems, Fort Sam Houston, Brooke Army Medical Center, Kelly USA, and Lackland AFB. Imagine a 100% smoke free, sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering guest peace, serenity and renewal. Experience true Texas hospitality at this jewel just a short stroll to restaurants and bars. Hotel Indigo offers a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets, pillow shams and fluffy pillows. Complimentary WiFi is at your fingertips. Relax and enjoy our Bridges Bar & Bistro for cutting edge cuisine or grab a latte where we proudly brew coffee from a local company. The Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a fitness center, pool and restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo San Antonio Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites San Antonio
- San Antonio Hawthorn Suites